Submission Material Requirements
- DVDs and digital screeners are no longer required for any submissions.
Required for the following categories:
- Motion Picture Cast - Both legal main title and end credits are required to verify single-card billing and character names.
- Comedy and Drama Ensembles - Legal credits for each original episode airing during the eligibility period (Jan. 1 - Dec. 31, 2022).
Please submit credits to email@example.com if not previously uploaded in the submission form.
Photos will be used for the SAG Awards Nominating Committee online ballots, as well as the nominations announcement, advertising/promotion, telecast, ceremony program book, and the SAG Awards website.
NEW: All images must meet the specs below and be uploaded on the submission form for the entry in order to display properly on the Nom Comm online ballot. Under no circumstances will we accept photo download site URLs or images being emailed.
Submitters will have the opportunity to crop a thumbnail of their submitted image to be displayed on the Nom Comm online ballot. If an image is not submitted, a SAG Awards statuette icon with the text "Image Not Available", will appear next to the performer's name.
If a photo is unavailable at the time of submission, you may request a photo override on the submission form. Do not upload blank or placeholder photos.
- Photo Specs
- Hi-Res (1800 pixels on the longest side; 300 dpi)
- JPG, PNG, or TIFF files
- In-character photos are required. However, if the actor is not recognizable in costume, please submit an approved headshot.
Motion Picture Categories
- Individuals: In-character still from the film (with ONLY the submitted actor pictured).
- Cast: One sheet/key art (without advertising, laurels quotes, etc.) and title art.
- Individuals: In-character still (with ONLY the submitted actor pictured).
- Ensemble: Ensemble photo and show logo (without advertising, laurels, quotes, etc.).
- Title art or show logo (without advertising, laurels quotes, etc.).
STUNT ENSEMBLE LISTS
Studios and networks in conjunction with the film or program’s stunt coordinator must provide a list of all eligible stunt performers. Review stunt ensemble eligibility requirements here.
- Due once submitted, but must be provided no later than the point of nomination.
- Lists must be in Excel format and include names and email addresses for all eligible stunt performers.
- Email lists to firstname.lastname@example.org.