SAG AWARDS ROLLS OUT THE RED CARPET AT LOS ANGELES RESTAURANTS THIS WEEK
In celebration of the SAG Awards, TNT/tbs is treating you with the best of LA.
Visit Gracias Madre, Umami Burger, Katsuya, and Cleo for special ‘SAG Awards Night Out’ prix fixe menus, bespoke cocktails, and other surprises leading up to the big event on Sunday, January 19
This Thursday, January 16 through Sunday, January 19, WarnerMedia’s TNT and TBS are activating a series of menu takeovers, dubbed ‘SAG Awards Night Out,’ at several beloved LA hotspots. Angelenos can enjoy specialty menus, new signature cocktails, and more surprises and delights around the city at Gracias Madre (West Hollywood), Umami Burger (Hollywood, The Grove), Katsuya (Brentwood, Hollywood, LA Live), and Cleo (Hollywood, Third Street), all in celebration of the fully reimagined 26th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards® being held this Sunday evening.
Umami Burger, Katsuya, and Cleo will each offer three-course prix fixe menus priced at $25, $55, and $55 respectively, in addition to themed signature cocktails ($16). For anyone with a sweet tooth, the SAG Awards is also taking care of dessert at Umami Burger, offering complimentary UFOs (tempura fried chocolate filled oatmeal cookie topped with dulce de leche, chocolate sauce, vanilla ice cream) throughout the takeover. In West Hollywood, plant-based Mexican restaurant Gracias Madre will put the spotlight on cocktails ($15) with a brand-new SAG Awards® drink menu offered exclusively on its iconic patio.
Special ‘SAG Awards Night Out’ highlights include, among others:
- Gracias Madre
- Leggo My Eggo – ‘Eggo’ Waffle Orgeat, Maple Syrup, Anejo Tequila, Lime, Pecan Bitters
- Musso and Frank Martini – Tequila Blanco, Dry Vermouth, Orange Bitters, Olive
- Mr. (Roy) Rogers – Rucolino Amaro, Hibiscus Cordial, Reposado Tequila, Soda
- Zoya the Destroyer – Mezcal, Purple Cabbage, Dostoevsky Mix #2, House Sweet and Sour
- Umami Burger
- Cauliflower Bites – Crispy Cauliflower Bites Served with Signature Sauces
- Wag-Yu-Mami Burger – Shaved Cabbage, Miso-Honey Mustard, Sesame, Yuzu Mayo, Kimchi Mayo
- The Starry Night – Triple Chocolate Milkshake with Whipped Cream and Silver Star Sprinkles
- Spicy Tuna Crispy Rice – Grilled Sushi Rice, Spicy Tuna Tartare, Serrano
- Miso-Glazed Black Cod – Houba Leaf, Hajikami Ginger, Broccolini
- Why So Serious? – Mezcal, Cointreau, Lime Juice, Orange, Simple Syrup, Blackberries
- Mushroom Arancini – Risotto, Black Truffle, Garlic Aioli
- Impossible Meatball Tagine – Eggplant, Basil, Spiced Tomato Shakshuka Sauce, Saffron Rice
- The Irishman – Teeling Whiskey, Lime, Velvet Falernum, Angostura Bitters
And don’t forget to tune into TNT and TBS on Sunday, January 19th at 5 p.m. PT for the big event!
Thursday, January 16 – Sunday, January 19, 2020
Umami Burger: all day
Katsuya + Cleo: dinner only
Gracias Madre: 6-11 p.m.
Gracias Madre – patio only
West Hollywood (8905 Melrose Ave, West Hollywood, CA 90069)
Hollywood (1520 N Cahuenga Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028)
The Grove (189 The Grove Dr, Suite C-10, Los Angeles, CA 90036)
Brentwood (11777 San Vicente Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90049)
Hollywood (6300 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028)
LA Live (800 W Olympic Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90015)
Hollywood (1717 Vine Street Hollywood CA 90028)
Third Street (8384 W 3rd St, Los Angeles, CA 90048)
CONTACT: Victoria Soto | LFB Media Group
Carly Ginsberg | LFB Media Group
About the 26th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards
The 26th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards®, presented by SAG-AFTRA with Screen Actors Guild Awards, LLC will be produced by Avalon Harbor Entertainment, Inc. and Hazy Mills Productions and will be simulcast live on TNT and TBS on Sunday, January 19, 2020, at 8 p.m. (ET) / 5 p.m. (PT). For more information about the SAG Awards®, SAG-AFTRA, TNT and TBS, visit sagawards.org/about.